Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jean Chang - a poem

She was known before my eyes have set,
A great writer, she gives others great threat.
Whether tasked to compose for thesis tertiary;
Or made to compete in avenues literary.

School of Law crystallized my vision of her.
When on second year I began to wonder;
Sitting in front by the door who it was,
Aha!  Jean Chang has come to join our class.

I was magnetized by her eyes tantalizing.
And her nose I find most interesting.
My smile is crafted by her knits of choice;
Hedgehog hair and her whole deep voice.

But wait and witness the star of all attraction,
Her arms so rich and firm to which I sent my passion.
Smooth as suede and feathered as a chick,
Ah it wakes my only living prick!

Of her, she said a past of fat;
But unseen today, I can see that.
Her marks of stretch make myself excite;
In imperfection, I see just right.

But when will Jean Chang notice me?
I've been bothered by this, really.

PP

2008

Warning:  This poem is the intellectual property of the author.  Unauthorized reproduction and/or distribution is prohibited. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment