Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I die in pain - a poem

You enchant me;
with your charming looks.
What of your knack for conversations
and your gentle caring?

You intimidate me;
with your career accomplishments.
What of your faultless features
and your dedication for fitness?

You awed me;
with your humility.
What of your kindness
and innate thoughtfulness?

You surprised me;
with your youth.
What of your chef-like craft
and gift of vogue?

You ripened me;
with maturity.
What of your mannered acts
and cultured taste?

You inspire me;
with your love for life;
your quest for perfection;
your hunger for knowledge.

You crucify me;
with your want of utterance.
What of your quiet demeanor?
It kills me.

23 August 2011


Warning:  This poem is the intellectual property of the author.  Unauthorized reproduction and/or distribution is prohibited.

1 comment:

  1. I think I know to whom this refers to =)

    ReplyDelete