Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Reminisce Me - A Poem to La Salle

The land of greens from where I sprang;
I have arrived to grant myself a stroll.
The sight of views was gay and so I sang,
Reminisce me, and allow me to recall.

The kingdom, the subjects, the castles
have all been brought to life;
The Church where Pearl of Great Price jostle,
I revered without any sense of strife.

The hut of wisdom fond memories roamed;
Antiquities and relics burst and foamed.
Old and new together they caused me color;
And multi-cultures headed by my own.

Abandonedly, I sit on a pebbled bench;
And sense that reminisce is just as yet to quench.

PP

18 September 2008

Warning:  This poem is the intellectual property of the author.  Unauthorized reproduction and/or distribution is prohibited. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment